I extend my support to the below points reagrding the final demand note received by buyers of Monet Floors
We deny the possession of the property on the following points -
1. Price escalation
2. Increased area calculation
3. GST price increase due to delay in the property
4. Delayed payments interest should be 18% which the builder has charged us for delayed payment.
5. Compensation amount should be given from the date of first payment and delayed payment should not be disqualified from delayed payment penalty.
6. Since 90% payment was given within 3 years why escalation price being charged.
7. For our friends who need bank funding, no banks are offering loans as this project is not RERA complian
8. STP and electrification charges amount are being questioned.