Organization sponsor and event must be located in Otsego County.
Questions may be directed to:
Margaret Kennedy, County Representative: 607-434-2407 or email@example.com
Event grants are NOT available for the following:
- Capital expenditures
- Promotional items to be used for resale
- Travel & food
- Operating expenses of facilities or organization sponsors
- Conference or education costs
- Staff, administrative or operating costs of the organization
- All applicants must assign one primary contact for the grant. The application must be filled out completely & submitted using the online application.
- Applications may be submitted to the Otsego County Board – IGA Committee no later than 4:30 p.m. on February 28
- Explain your event in detail and tell the committee how it will draw visitors to the area.
- If this is a new event, please describe the market segment you are trying to attract.
- All advertising and promotional materials created for the event must state that the event is paid for in part by a grant from Otsego County Government.
- Brochures and information regarding other Otsego County venues and events must be made available at events.
- If the event is canceled for any reason other than weather, the grantee must return the grant money.
Grant recipients who don't provide a final report will be ineligible for the next year’s grant program.
All grant recipients must submit the following within 90 days of the event:
You will submit the following through an online report form:
- A summary narrative detailing how the grant assisted in promoting the event.
- In your final report, please include any information you can glean regarding where the audience came from. Did they stay overnight? Did they come specifically for this event, or did they come to Otsego County and realize this event was occurring?
- You will submit the following by mail or scan and email copy of all promotional ads or materials placed with grant funds.